2019 Market Outlook
RE/MAX just released their 2019 Housing Market Outlook Report, and we wanted to share with you! This information is interesting whether you’re already in the buying/selling process, or if moving is a resolution of yours for 2019. We’ve picked out highlights to share and have also included the full summary for Minnesota if you want the nitty gritty details.
2019 Market Outlook Highlights
- Expect the market to balance due to a number of factors (interest rates, inventory, home prices, etc.)
- Despite rising interest rates and increased inventory, it’s expected the market will remain a seller’s market.
- Those who are looking to buy will most likely take their time, and be less willing to make an offer on just any home.
- Across Minnesota home prices are still increasing, but will likely slow down and help the market balance.
- Housing remains affordable in Minnesota due to a strong economy.